Location: Basking Ridge, NJ - Locals preferred. Non-locals will be considered.
Duration: 6 months plus contract to hire
Note: Must be Green Card or US Citizen. TN1 visa and GC EAD are find (no OPT EAD) Locals preferred but not required.
- Responsible to produce and maintain relevant artifacts such as System Solution Design (SSD) and Technical architecture blue prints
- Serve the needs and strategies of the business segment and at the same time ensure that the IT delivery teams are adapting to standards, best practices and patterns
- Contribute towards the building of appropriate client deliverables, which may include RFP responses, PowerPoint decks, pricing estimation and other artifacts
- Utilize excellent oral, written and presentation skills to clearly express and communicate concepts, designs and proposals
- Establish the strategic technical direction for the team and work within IT to develop and execute the plan for the current and future state vision
- 12+ years of progressive IT experience
- 5+ years' experience with developing IT Solutions and Strategy
- 5+ years' experience with architecture design of implementing complex business processes and applications using EAI, Business Rules Engine (BRE), Web Services, Mainframe COBOL / CICS and Java / JEE framework
- Proven architecture background in applications data, security, and infrastructure
- Experience in monitoring, analyzing and recommending solutions to performance problems in high-traffic, large-scale distributed systems and integration architectures
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skill set
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25%
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Advanced Experience with MuleSoft integration or similar ESB stack
Certifications in both technical and architecture areas such as: Oracle / Sun, IASA, TOGAF, ITAC, etc.
Good technical expertise in a variety of technologies and areas such as Web and Application Servers, SOA, Modeling skills / UML, BPEL / BPMN, Four Plus One Architectural View Model, Data Architecture, Clustering and High Availability, Salesforce Integration, Message Broker and Security/Identity Managementere.